Photography has been around for a long time now that it continues to grow more popular over the decades. We can possibly share many reasons why we love photography. Apparently, more and more people are getting hooked as photography a sort of trend. On the other hand, there may be downsides about photography that may already be obvious yet we fail to recognize. Lexy Savvides from CNET Australia have recently posted an interesting list of 10 things to hate about photography.
The unordered list was direct enough to give emphasis on the most common issues that photographers encounter. I personally find the article entertaining as the list pointed out some of the things I do hate about photography including the undying debate of Canon versus Nikon.
We have already heard a lot of good things about photography but there can be bad things too. Nonetheless, here is the list from CNET Australia of the 10 things to hate about photography:
1. The Canon vs. Nikon debate
2. There’s so much proprietary knowledge
3. A camera isn’t our eye
4. It can be ridiculously expensive
5. Photoshop can’t fix everything
6. The perils of storage
7. Not being quick enough to capture that photo
8. Connectivity shouldn’t be an optional extra
9. Digital is better than film, or vice versa
10. Sometimes, I forget to take the lens cap off